By the end of this course, you will:
- Extend and build upon your learning foundations to utilise highly effective techniques covering a diverse range of learning situations
- Create a cohesive total learning system that you can improve on over time.
- Begin using learning systems suited for long-term, life-long learning environments
- Improve your learning efficiency dramatically in the short- to long-term
For the average student:
- Course Duration: 20 to 30 hours over 8 to 12 weeks.
- Speed of studying: 50%-70% faster
- Academic results: 20% higher after 4 to 8 weeks.
- Total time investment (including practice and application): 120 hours over 8 to 12 weeks.
This course is designed to augment academic curricula. It will be easier if you are currently studying something or have access to resources that you can study, e.g. course guides, textbooks, etc.
This course includes:
- Downloadable PDF's
- Interactive quizzes and evaluations
- Text passages
- Exercises and drills for each week
References to further information are cited where relevant.