By the end of this course, you will:
- Learn the most effective principles for managing time fluidly
- Be able to use techniques, systems and frameworks for increasing your productivity via flexible time management, accurate prioritisation, deeper concentration and focus, and sustainable task management.
- Develop a greater control over your focus and distractability
For the average student:
- Course Duration: Variable, dependent on student’s baseline
- Expected results: A subjectively significant improvement should be noticeable within one to two weeks, generally corresponding to a 10 to 20% improvement in timely task completion, clarity of priorities, depth and ease of focus, and/or time saved.
- Total time investment (including practice and application): Variable
Dr Justin SungPerformance Coach, Founder of Finding Gravity
Justin is a medical doctor by degree and an academic and performance coach by profession. While at medical school and working as a junior doctor, he founded and managed Foster Our Future and JTT, mentored and coached over 2000 students, published four research articles, worked as a freelance designer, completed a learning and teaching certification course, acted as internships director and national executive at Social Innovation New Zealand, and assisted in organising two major conferences. He is also the host of the SubCut medical podcast and founder of Finding Gravity.
He likes to dance every week and go to the gym regularly. Outside of this, Justin enjoys biking, socialising, reading about philosophy, staying updated with the latest technology and spending time with family. To balance these commitments, he has invested a large amount in learning about personal efficiency. Some of his strategies are shared in this course.